Friday, June 22, 2012

The Friday Five

Here's what I'm digging this week...

1.
Sam Cooke.
I cannot get enough of this genre of music lately.
It gives me this warm-summer-night-and-I'm-in-love kind of feeling.
Like I'm maybe on the set of Dirty Dancing or something.
;)





2.
Lake houses.
I want/need one.  Badly.
Any of these will do!






3.
Tres fab summer weddings.
'Tis the season!
Read all about Emily's (of "Cupcakes and Cashmere"),
{HERE} and {HERE}!
Loving her dress and all the little details!




4.
Water Bobble jugs.
The new Brita pitcher?  I think so!
The greener the better.
$24.99 {HERE}




5.
Birth story via a dad's perspective.
{HERE} and {HERE}
I'm curious to know what my husband would have to say!
(Hint, hint...)





And a few more links just for fun...

Enter what you have in your fridge/pantry and always be able to make a wide variety of recipes {HERE}.

Who knew red Solo cups were so "smart"?

I think I need to make one of these Instagram books.

The five best shoes for traveling.

Some cute doorstops from anthropologie, especially this little watchdog!

And finally, this and this made me laugh out loud.
(Mostly, because both are true in our house!)  ;)



TGIF, m'dears!

~images via lisateague.com, tumblr x 2, cupcakes and cashmere, & waterbobble.com / photos by a~

No comments:

Post a Comment