Thursday, February 23, 2012

Five favorite things

Here are some of the things I'm loving at this very moment...

1.
Green Smoothies.
So many fruits & veggies!  Truly "health" in a glass. :)
My favorites? My version of Gwyneth's Kale Juice {HERE} or any concoction from The Green Kitchen in Milwaukee's Public Market.
Looking forward to trying this recipe next:


2.
All things BABY.
Even this:  
Adorable!


3.
Feather earrings.
So fun!


4.
Stair decals.
Namely, I want to do this to my staircase right now!

 


5.
Laughs & naps.
I currently find myself in a sleep-deprived & often physically uncomfortable state.
But with an amazing man by my side (and knowing that an amazing little one will soon be joining our duo!),
I am able to sail by on laughs & naps.


~images via coco+kelley, google plus, because i'm addicted, & pinterest x 2~

1 comment: