Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday faves

It's that time of the week again!
Here are a few of my favorite things this week...

1.
A perfectly beachy tune.
(To accompany #2 and #3 on this week's list!)



2.
Cute swimwear ala J. Crew.
I've always loved how you can order the tops and bottoms separately.
(Hey, sometimes the junk in the trunk is bigger than the lady lumps.)
This striped bikini would be perfect for bronzing your buns:


And I'm kinda loving this unique one piece for
boat rides and evening poolside cocktails:


(Though I'm not sure how my unsupported, milk-ladden boobies would look?)


3.
Sock buns.
Perfect for those hot, muggy days!
Instructions {HERE}.



4.
Wooden ceilings.
We all know I love a beam or two, but how about an entire ceiling made of wood?
I think it looks pretty phenomenal, especially with that huge window wall.
This one's from the Wynthe Hotel in Brooklyn:




5.
What I wish I'd known NOT to stress about during pregnancy.
{HERE}.
So true!
Share with your tired, stressed out, preggo friends.



TGIF, my loves!

~images via j crew x 2, real simple, remodelista & kellyhicksdesign~

No comments:

Post a Comment