Friday, May 20, 2011

Hip Hop, Chambray

At first, I wasn't totally on board with this trend.
But I eventually succumbed to Chambray, seeing as it is EVERYWHERE.
Namely, I found a replica of this Lands' End Canvas shirt dress
on the Target sale rack for ~$10 back in February.
Score!


It is one of those pieces that successfully makes the transition
from late winter (with tights and  boots)
into spring (with ballet flats)
and possibly even into summer (with wedges).

I think I could also grove on these Chambray lovelies as well.



But sadly, work calls
and I will not be wearing Chambray-anything for the next couple of days
...unless they make Chambray scrubs.
Too much? ;)

~Images via Lands End Canvas, yellow brick blog (via Forever 21), & Ulla Johnson (spring collection)~

No comments:

Post a Comment