Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fresh lip balms

Lord, help me.
I have a new another over-priced lip balm obsession.
Sugar Rose is super moisturizing with just a hint of color...
Kind of like you've been busy eating berries or smooching your love.

The problem: it costs $22.50 for about one measly inch  of glossy goodness.
What fresh hell is that?!

I almost used the whole tube the day I opened the package from Sephora.
I felt like how an OCD kid must feel after washing their hands 1,000 times.
I just. couldn't. stop. applying.
(And then considered driving 15 miles to Sephora to buy another one.)

While I know this obsession cannot continue, I would be lying if I said I didn't want to try the Plum color...and maybe that brown sugar scrub.
What's the big deal?  So what if I want smoochable smackers?
While I understand that this is a ludicrous amount of moola to blow on lip balm,
{I could almost  buy a bottle of Rombauer, for the love!}
there are FAR worse things people spend their money on,
i.e. crack, cig's, Twilight memorabilia, premium fuel for their hot rods, etc.

Moral of the story: 
I should have married a Saudi prince.
(Just kidding, honey!!)
I will just try to pace myself and enjoy it while it lasts.

~ s.w.a.k., muah!

~ Images via Sephora ~

No comments:

Post a Comment