Monday, August 20, 2012

Weekend recap

I'll be back with a recipe sometime soon.
(Sorry, I was too busy having fun this weekend to blog!)

Here's a sneak peak at what we did...

West Allis Farmers' Market + Goods from the parents' garden =
We'll be eatin' good!


Surprise Mexican birthday dinner with the in-laws at El Fuego!
(Please excuse the look on my face.  I think I am mostly concerned about
catching lice from the communal sombrero.)
Feliz cumpleanos, cha cha cha! 


Sunday morning stroll with my two babies
and hot mugs of Highlander Grog,
along the Riverwalk and through downtown Mil.







Followed by leftovers for brunch and playing with the babe.


Yard work before the thunderstorms,
followed by cartoons in the dark.



Evening Mass,
a farmers' market dinner + Rombauer Chardonnay...




...and Sunday night HBO?
Perfection.

See you again soon, weekend.

~photos by b~

No comments:

Post a Comment