Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Birthday wishes

It's my birthday month!
(Holy cow, the summer is going fast!)
I will be celebrating my second 29th birthday on the 29th,
so I decided to compose a wishlist.
(Because it is fun.)

1.
Cute ponytails.
Because it remains 90+ degrees.
And because I have a baby.  Ponies are usually all I can muster.


Made possible with:
emi-jay's {HERE} from Nordstrom
OR
multitude hair ties {HERE} from anthropologie


2.
anthro dresses
While we're talkin' anthro, in search of dresses to wear to summer weddings
(still can't comfortably fit into most of mine due to my still-enlarged mammaries),
I fell in love with not 1, but 3!! (gasp! ), of their dresses.
And we all know, they ain't cheap!
I went with the blue, but am hankering to snag that sexy red/taupe number
and that very Blair-Waldorf-esque navy striped frock.


(Plus, you get 15% off your entire purchase during your birth month - holla!)


3.
Work clothes
While we're on the subject of clothes,
I am always in the market for new work-appropriate duds from:
J. Crew
anthropologie
Banana Republic
H&M
Lands' End Canvas


4.
Kiehl's lip balms
They are not new to this blog, remember?
Considering I use them morning, noon, and night,
I need to replenish the stock.
With it still being summer, I'm thinking mango or coconut would be delish.
Though with fall on the horizon,
I couldn't go wrong with cranberry or my favorite pear either!


5.
Sephora
With no paycheck coming in yet,
I can always use funds to buy my make-up essentials:  Bare Minerals!
(And they finally have this back in stock!)
Woohoo!




6.
Champs.
Or wine.
'Tis the time to celebrate, no?
I couldn't imbibe last year, as I was with child.
Must make up for lost toasts!



(P.S.  Is that a Veuve wall?  WHAT. Love it!)


What kind of fun things are on your current "wishlist"??


~images via cupcakes&cashmere, photo by b, sephora & pinterest x 2~

No comments:

Post a Comment