Thursday, May 3, 2012

Library love

How great are these home libraries?!
Wowzas.



Does anyone else out there covet a home library? 
I would give my eye teeth to peruse such a bookworm treasury.
I'd curl up on that weathered leather sofa to my literary selection
with a hot cup of tea and fuzzy slippers... EVERY. DAMN. DAY.
(sigh)
In fact, I cannot think of a better way to spend a rainy day...
too bad I cannot magically insert one into our Milwaukee abode today!

But don't worry, future home.  You will have one.
Until then, my cute little bookshelf will have to do!


P.S.  Currently reading this:


Written by pediatricians (who are also moms).
Easy-reading and uber informative!
The perfect balance of evidenced-based medical info
plus practical tips for the errryday Joe Schmo.
My favorite "newborn" guide thus far!
(Note:  Give as pregnancy announcement gifts to friends along with this.
Because one can never be too informed.)


~images via pinterest & lonny / photo by b~

No comments:

Post a Comment