Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Garden

Along with a house comes a garden!
I have to say it's, by far, the best one I've been able to cultivate yet.
Here's a look at some of the things we've got brewing...

Hot pink peonies!


White chlamatis!


Ferns + Hostas!


Moon plants?
(a.k.a. the two weird antenna flowers that are now taller than me).
If you know what they're called, please tell.


Roses!


Lilacs!



Tulips!




Lillies and rhubarb!


Bleeding hearts!


Gotta love perennials.
Cutting some rhubarb today!

Can't forget my little herb garden...
which I look forward to completing with basil and cilantro this coming weekend
at the Farmers' Market.

Too bad the dandelions seems to multiply the more we pick them!

How are your gardens coming along this year?

~photos by b~

No comments:

Post a Comment