Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New mom workout plan

"All them mocha lattes, you gotta do Pilates."

See?  Not too unlike Kanye's Workout Plan...


(Although, I do want "a little tight ass.")

With a newborn babe that not only demands your attention for general care,
but also sucks you in every other waking moment due to his absolute cuteness -
I mean, who doesn't want to play with / love on this 24/7?!


- a new mom may find it incredibly difficult to shed those final pounds.
All 10 of them, in my case.

Enter:  New Mom Workout Plan


1.
Complete the above daily exercises,
whenever the hell you can squeeze them in throughout the day.
(I envision squats while holding your laughing baby,
maybe some calf raises while doing the dishes?)

Note:  If you are unfamiliar with some of the above exercises, like "bird-dogs", well...you're probably at a disadvantage already in the fitness department.  But hey, there's always google and it's never to late to start workin' on your fitness.

2.
Add a nice, long, daily walk with your baby and/or spouse or friend.
(Hills encouraged.)

3.
Pound water whenever you can.

4.
Oh, and as Kanye so kindly recommends:
"Eat your salad, no dessert."

Disclaimer:  I have no idea if any of this actually works, but considering I am desperate for these 9-ish pounds to disappear from my mid-section and am lacking on time/energy to otherwise do so, I am going to give it a good old college try.  Will keep you updated!

~photo by b / image via pinterest~

No comments:

Post a Comment