Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Peplum perfection

Are you digging the peplum trend??
I think it is adorably feminine.


They say peplum is flattering on most body types,
though I think I'd have to try it on before I agreed with that statement!
I do love how it creates the look of a tight little waist.
While perhaps hiding a little lower-belly-bulge??
(Not that any of us have any of that because we're freaking flawless!)
;)

Regardless,
in addition to that long coral peplum skirt + striped top (above left),
here are are some of my favorite peplums...




If you're looking to try out the look yourself,
why not go with something that works for both the office and events?
Here are two classy navy shift dresses...

SPLURGE
$248 via Alice + Olivia
{HERE}


STEAL
On sale for $27 via Dorothy Perkins
{HERE}



(Very "Diana Payne" from Gossip Girl, no?)

So, how about you?
Will you be getting your peplum on this spring?

~images via the glitter guide, atlantic-pacific.blogspot, teen vogue, late afternoon blog, shopbop, & dorothy perkins~

No comments:

Post a Comment