Monday, January 16, 2012

Resolutions

I know, I know.
It's 2 weeks overdue.
But I'd still like to share some of my resolutions for 2012.
(If only because, as a big checklist person, if I write them down,
I feel more accountable for actually following through on them!)

And what better way to ring them in than with this little jam from Flo?!
These lyrics + her immense womanly power inspire me for a new start.



1.
Be healthy!
Prenatal yoga, more fruits & veg, routine check-ups, regular flossing, post-pregnancy poundage shedding...you name it.

2.
Get a j-o-b.
I am literally antsy about getting back into the health care market.  Example:  As I wait in the lab to take my glucose tolerance test, I find myself counseling the crazies who, for whatever reason, are attracted to me and confess they're "dying".  Read:  I should be annoyed, but instead, I cannot wait to start my career as an NP!!...while still being the very best mama to my sweet little nugget-to-be.  Know of anyone looking for a cardiology, pulmonary, or hospitalist NP in the Milwaukee area?  Preferably part-time? Holla atcha girl.

3.
Organize my life.
And keep it that way.
The move has provided ample opportunity to shed things that are just taking up space. So far, I have been able to get my OCD on and truly organize our shizz and start tackling DIY projects that I've been meaning to work on for years.  This includes "unsubscribing" to the shit tons of advertisement emails clogging my inbox. Fingers crossed that I can keep it up!

What are your goals for the New Year??

~image via florence + the machine~

No comments:

Post a Comment