Monday, January 30, 2012

Night at the Domes

A recap of our Friday evening excursion to Dining at the Domes.


Sounds fun, right?
I hadn't been to the Domes since I was a little kid.
(And they definitely didn't serve gourmet food and drinks.)

While there certainly were some good eats and an overall good time was had,
the whole event was definitely lacking on organization.
I felt like I was a guest at a Top Chef challenge,
waiting in ridiculously long lines for mediocre soups out of heating pans.


It was also a little dark and colder-than-expected inside,
but still pretty!


Summary:  Will I do it again next year?
Probably not.
But at least we got to sample some tasty grub (& beer for the huzz)!
And the money went to keeping the Domes blossoming all year long.
:)

~photos by a +  b~

No comments:

Post a Comment