Monday, January 30, 2012

Ivory & brown nursery

Brown is not a typical "baby" color.
But a sweet, soft ivory sure is!
And these neutral nurseries would certainly work for me.





Or, how about the addition of a crystal chandelier & mirrored dresser?!
Not to mention a white fur rug and antique mirror.
Read:


Stunningly simple. 


Gorgeous, calming, & classy.

We will be going with something a little more "vivid", however,
as my husband believes babies & children should have as much brightness as possible, which I can't argue with!  (Enter:  Zoo animal theme + vintage family heirlooms).  Pics to come!  (Read:  When the room actually has said contents out of boxes & assembled.)

Which "neutral" look is your favorite?

~images via elements of style, me oh my, & houzz.com~

No comments:

Post a Comment