Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Chitty chitty bang bang

I am thinking that something needs to be done ASAP
to bring a little excitement & sexy back
to my long brown locks.
(My current pseudo-bangs, are just not cutting it!)

These ladies surely provide "bang" inspiration with their amazing coiffes.




I hate having to find a new hair designer following a move.
It's like throwing $70+ dollars on the lotto...
You're either going to love them or HATE them.

Based on the good reviews,
I'm thinking of trying the Institute of Beauty and Wellness, an Aveda school.
Plus, it's essentially in my 'hood, which can't be beat.


What are your experiences using cosmetology schools?
I've utilized the one in my hometown (based on my mom's rec) a couple of times and have been quite pleased with the results....even though it takes 2-3 times longer than a regular appointment!
Lord knows, the price is right.
(Read: 45 minute pre-natal massage for $25? 60 minute facial for $35?
Sign me up, STAT!!)
:)

~images via pinterest, la dolce vita, pinterest & institutebw.com~

No comments:

Post a Comment