Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer whites

Now that Memorial Day is over and wearing white is socially acceptable,
I can't decide which one of these looks I'm more excited about,
both discovered over at {this is glamorous}...
A sweet, little, ivory lace-over-nude number by Brioni:


Or, this Chanel jersey maxi dress in a crisp white:
(love, love, LOVE me a maxi dress!)


Not to mention those fun bangles!
Or the model's beachy, sun-kissed curls and skin!

Also, doesn't this photo from one of the latest Anthropologie catalogs
make you want to jet set to Italy and roam (no pun intended)
the cobblestone streets, shopping and eating gelato all day long??
'Cuz I do!


P.S. Wish I had such a cute travel bag!

Speaking of travel, I need to pack for our upcoming trip A.S.A.P.!!
Too bad work and studying for this final are consuming all of my time.

Regardless, I cannot WAIT for Thursday to get here
when me and the hubbs make our escape to vacay heaven!

~Images via {this is glamorous} and anthropologie~

No comments:

Post a Comment