Friday, December 14, 2012

The Friday Five

Woof.
By mid-to-end of the week, my time for blogging really takes a crap.
I fell asleep on the couch Wednesday night, preventing a Thursday blog.
(But don't worry, I'll be back with more gift giving inspiration next week.
Ladies and hostesses-with-the-mostest's...I'm lookin' at you!)
Then, I didn't get home from work until nearly 7 pm last night,
putting The Friday Five's life at risk.
(Long story, but I've already drowned it in old fashioned's repressed the bad memory.)
But TGIF!  And with that, here's this week's five things!
:)

1.
Who doesn't love a reeeeeeee-mix! 
I must check out the rest of this album STAT.
Remember my holiday music inspiration last year? 
{HERE}
This is totally on the same page.


This year's Merry Mix-mas also on deck for next week.
Pending no more mini life catastrophes.



2.
Herringbone hardwood floors.
OMG.  I seriously die.
How gorgeous is this floor?!




3.
Upcycled Christmas craft
Don't let those wrapping paper scraps go to waste!
Here's an ADORABLE holiday craft to do with the kiddos.




4.
Christmas in Paris
While that literally sounds tres fab,
I'm actually referring to the discontinued Yankee Candle scent.
It's no stranger to this blog.
But it deserves another shout out.
BEST. CANDLE. EVER.
Piney deliciousness.
If you are lucky enough to find it at an outlet and/or HomeGoods, buy them out.
Then, sell them all to me.
(Or my MIL.  Yes, I believe she's succumb to the crack a.k.a. Christmas in Paris.)




5.
75 things to do with your kids.
What a great list!
(Balloon tennis is the best!)
{HERE}


And a few more links, just because I care...

This camping fantasy makes me long for a fall re-do.

A no-equipment, ultimate arms and abs workout.

10 commonly misunderstood words.
(Get learned, people.)

This poem in The New Yorker about "alpha parents" cracked. me. up.
(Despite being guilty of quite a few myself!)

A pictorial of Wills and Kate.  "Hi, can we hang out?"

I'm beginning to think this might be true.
(I know I appear to be headed down this path.)

LOL. Ew.
(And on that note, I am out.)

Have a great one, guys!

~images via pinterest x 2, unknown, cueglyblogspot.com~

No comments:

Post a Comment