Friday, December 28, 2012

The Friday Five

1.
Sufjan Stevens holiday music.
 Best background music for working/blogging/cleaning
whilst a baby sleeps.




2.
Sperry's
The ultimate preppy look.
Pretty sure I need a pair this spring.
I'm especially digging these:

Now, who wants to take me out on Lake Michigan in their sail boat?
Call me come May.

3.
Every Month is Oktoberfest
by OPI
The perfect navy-dark purple/red for winter.




4.
I need an old black globe.
Pretty badly, said my bookshelf.




5.
10 Compliments Your Kids Need to Hear
{HERE}
Must remember these!
Doing something at a high standard is ALWAYS worth noting.



And a few more links, just for you...

I want to get this book for Christmas next year.

"1st Birthday Party" inspiration begins now.

Who knew you could make so many things out of crescent rolls.

Ha! So true.

Happy Weekend, loves!

~images via sperry's, opi, & pinterest x 2~

No comments:

Post a Comment