Monday, December 3, 2012

Cinnamon ornaments

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our Christmas tree!
In the meantime, we've been gathering up our ornaments.
Usually we just do 2 mini trees, so we have a lot  of little ones on hand.
This year, we've also inherited our childhood ornaments.
Some are funny, 
(I'm looking at you gold macaroni star!)
but not necessarily chic. 

And while I just adore  the glass vintage ornaments,
they are rather expensive on eBay and oh-so-frail.
(Read:  Not the best for a house with little ones.)

So, when I came across a D.I.Y. on Pinterest for these cute little gems,
I got pretty excited!


They look like little gingerbread cookies!
And sooooo cute with the red-and-white butcher's twine.
Not to mention they make the house smell divine.

Making some for our tree tonight!

~image via katy elliot!

No comments:

Post a Comment