Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Friday Five

As promised, a day late.
But better late than never!
:)

1.
Annoying + Annoying = Oddly catchy.
I'll admit, I'm kinda digging this rendition of Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree...



2.
Re-usable coffee sleeves
So green - and so chic! - at the same time.



3.
Twinkly lights.
Why must they only exist around the holidays?
I love the glow and vibe they give off.
Here's a good example of how to make them stretch a few months longer!




4.
Navy nails + Arm party
Yes, I still am grooving on both fads.
(We might as throw mens' style womens' watches in there as well.)




5.
An Ode to Rituals
I'm thinking I need to check out the rest of this book ASAP.
Because this essay on the importance of family rituals is spot on.


Such notions are so me! 


And a few more links, just for fun...

A new, quick and easy twist on the messy bun.

173 manufactures that will mail you coupons.
(God bless a good deal!)

25 cool science projects you can do at home.

Accupressure points!  Heal thyself.
(I admit to using the sinus headache one A LOT.)

A gorgeous wedding photo.

And one classy engagement photo.
(Leave it to OP to do it right.)

Ugly Christmas Sweater done right.

LOL.

Happy {Holiday} Weekend!

~images via pinterest x 3 & amazon.com~

No comments:

Post a Comment