Friday, July 13, 2012

The Friday Five

1.
Trampled By Turtles
Bluegrass meets Fleet Foxes meets The Avett Brothers.
With a little bit of Mumford.
Works for me!




2.
A "sunset" manicure.
Orange is "in" & hot pink is a summer classic.
The best of both worlds!




3.
THAT.  FLOOR.
Holy smokes.  I want it in my entryway.  Now.




4.
Printed shorts + macrame bag + bold flats
Leave it to O.P. to pull off a fresh summer look
that feels like an instant classic.




5.
Summer camp = Independence??
I am grateful to my parents for letting me spend an entire summer in Russia
as a wee, impressionable 17-year-old.
As hard as I imagine it to be to let your children out of your sight, (let alone the country!) there really is something to be said about letting them experience life on their own.
{HERE}




And a few more links just for fun...

Here's a D.I.Y. canvas + neon mouse pad.  Super cute!

See all the design layouts possible for your own rooms with this room planner.

50 delicious breakfast recipes.  With photos!  Just in time for the weekend. :)

And how fun is this summer dessert?  Easy, kid friendly, & somewhat healthful.

This is hilarious.
As is this thought, which I admitttedly think about at least one person daily.

This homemade hand cream sounds like something I just may have to try.

Finally, an Aperol Spritz...a nod to our Italian honeymoon drink-of-choice.
(a.k.a. probably what we were drinking exactly 3 years ago today!)


Happy Weekend, lovelies!

~images via cupcakes & cashmere & pinterest x 3~

No comments:

Post a Comment