Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday favorite things

1.
Ponchos, spring-style.
I'm talking creamy, cashmere deliciousness for those crisp early spring days.
I'll take this one, please:


(Now if only I knew where it were from!)


2.
Monochromatic, over-sized art.
I especially love this idea in blue hues.
Cases in point:



(Hey if you're not lucky enough to live right on the water,
why not make yourself delusional?)


3.
Pretty scents for small spaces.



Word.
Thinking I might like my closet (and  all it's contents) to smell like this.
Roses + Black currant
Classy without smelling like an old lady!
Perhaps it'd mask any malodorous scents from post-baby days sans-showers?!
(Plus I have a gift certificate, so I wouldn't feel too guilty about the price.)



4.
Dark chocolate ice cream.  




This one appears to be on the super creamy side.  Yummo!
I had a taste of dark chocolate ice cream via Milwaukee's Purple Door Creamery
at the Yelp "Brew City Bash" a couple weeks ago.
It was AMAZE BALLS.
But here's a recipe I can make at home, sans the ice cream maker!
{HERE} via Cafe Fernando by way of Cup of Jo.


5.
"11 Ways to Uncomplicate Your Life"


There isn't anyone I know who couldn't benefit from at least one of these tips.
{HERE}

TGIF, m'dears!
And happy weekend to you!

~images via 9to5chic, belle maison, pinterest, Nordstrom, cup of jo, & marc and angel hack life,

No comments:

Post a Comment