Thursday, March 1, 2012

Baby shower, recap

Here are a few fun snapshots from the 
Baby Shower Tea Party!
(Photos taken by my dad during set-up...I am so bad and took zero during the actual party!)
:(

Blue hydrangeas and white mums in vintage tea tins.
We used my Mom's and Grandma's tea pots with teas I brought back from London!


Pastries, cannolis, cookies, breads, scones, brownies, etc!
Yum.


Mini-chocolate cupcakes from the Metro Market.


Sciortino's Italian Bakery


Tea sandwiches galore!
All homemade with bread from the Public Market.


Strawberry & pineapple kebobs!
(There was an amazing brown sugar fruit dip, I promise.)


Festive white chocolate-covered pretzels.


Favor bags...


...and adorable homemade jam favors from my hometown!
LOVE.


DIY polka dot & "oh boy!" garlands...
(Could possibly double as nursery and/or Christening party decor?)





And so many wonderful gifts for Baby A!
What a lucky (and loved) little man.
:)


I especially enjoyed reading the beautiful "Wishes for Baby" notes...


LOVE.
Can't wait to matte and get in a baby book!

...and this adorable family tree guestbook!


Thanks again to everyone who came out to celebrate (and help!)
Especially all of you "grandmas" and "aunties"!
I couldn't have asked for a better shower.
:)

~photos by b~

No comments:

Post a Comment