Monday, December 12, 2011

What's your favorite Christmas movie?


Being a woman,
I have to admit that I am partial to rom-com's...
namely "The Holiday" and "Love, Actually".

Jude Law is scrumptious in "The Holiday"(while Cameron is actually tolerable)!


And the Colin Firth story line in "Love, Actually" gets me every.single.time...


Or, the childhood classics...
The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
(The poor Who's don't know what's comin'!)

Frosty the Snowman
(I cry like a baby every damn time Frosty melts.  Terrible!)

Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer


A Charlie Brown Christmas

Hoping to re-visit some of the true classics
that I haven't seen since I was a small child (and certainly didn't appreciate then)...



Much to my husband's chagrin, I could leave movies like these...


(Elf, we can keep you.)

What are your favorite Christmas movies?

~Images via imbd~

No comments:

Post a Comment