Monday, December 5, 2011

This blog rocks my world...

The Sassy Curmudgeon.
Specifically, this post about breastfeeding.
I quote:

"I have this book I read over the summer called "Breastfeeding Made Simple".  Today I pointedly farted on it."

Bahahaha!  F'ing priceless.
You must read it.

I personally try to only think about the wonderful "baby" things to come
(and block out all the inevitably painful things that are sure  to come),
but this is pretty damn hilarious.
And by hilarious, I mean that I am crying...
and contemplating putting on all-purpose nipple cream in anticipation.


(God forbid, I should ever find myself attempting to breastfeed in that position.)

Regardless,
I hope I am also able to laugh my way through the calamities of childbirth/rearing
as wittily as the Sassy Curmudgeon does!

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment