Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happy (December) Weekend!

I, unlike some, LOVE Christmas music.
In fact, I cannot imagine a better way to spend a December evening
than beside a roaring fire with a cup of cocoa or cider in hand,
holiday lights twinkling in the foreground,
a loved one (or two) by your side,
listening to a festive Christmas mix.
Am I right, or am I right?!

And I absolutely cannot wait to make a new holiday mix each year.
(This also makes a heart-felt tuck-in gift!)

Finding myself in a jazzy/blues-y mood this year.
While I work on some new finds, here's one of my old stand-by's to keep you busy...


...and a little merriment to start your Saturday off in holiday spirits...


Happy (December) Weekend!

P.S.  Hoping we're back from errands/finished putting up the outdoor holiday lights in time for "Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer" - it is on CBS tonight!
Don't miss it!
;)

~Image via bits of truth~

No comments:

Post a Comment