Sunday, July 10, 2011

9 to 5 Chic

I think this blog is adorable.
Almost as adorable as the blogger herself.








San Francisco chic, indeed.
I wonder who takes her pictures? Her bf? A stranger?
"Hi, um excuse me? I look really hot today, do you mind snagging a few pics? Thanks."
It makes me want to move to the city by the bay and be equally as chic.
I love her easy breezy style and layered looks.
Tons of cute jackets and accessories.
And don't even get me started on those shoes!

With work hours being cut shorter and shorter,
and school costs and residency time (read: slave labor) ever increasing,
I will just have to make do with what's already in my closet...
and maybe allow myself the occasional, thrifty purchase from
Forever 21 (because, hello! I am!) and H&M.

What's your favorite look?

~Images via 9to5 Chic~

No comments:

Post a Comment