Friday, October 26, 2012

The Friday Five

I survived another week of 7-5:30.  Barely.
With Baby A's first ear infection (read: an a + b all-nighter cry fest) to boot!
Waaaaaaaaa!

1.
Welcome Home
This melody has been floating around in my head all week.
Can't WAIT to get home and spend the weekend snuggling my two loves!!




2.
John Vogel accent chairs from West Elm
{HERE}
I think they're so architecturally interesting...and stylish!




3.
Simple + chic birthday cakes
The huzz's birthday is next week.
How cute (and easy!) is this cake design?!
Candles optional.




4.
denim + army green + navy nails
Great fall color combo, no?




5.
30 Simple Ways to Get Your Child to Read
I'm not sure what it is, the bright colors or fun page flaps,
but our little guy is really into books.
I can only hope this love sticks!
These tips are sure to help....{HERE}



And just a few more links, just because...

Too tired for sex?  Here is how to snap outta that bad habit - quick!

Out of eggs?  Dont' worry.  Here's a handy dandy list of baking substitutions.

I want one of these name rings so bad! (Insert baby/husband's name.)

This layette looks soft and cozy.

This made me LOL.  (Because it is true.)

~images via west elm, briana monaco photography, cup of jo & the simple mom~

No comments:

Post a Comment