Friday, October 19, 2012

The Friday Five

I survived Week 1 (and all stacks of paperwork).
So thankful it's Friday!
And that we're off for a fun weekend with family & friends!


1.
T-Sweezy's new album.
Fine.  I give in.
My husband has been listening to this shit on every recent car trip we've made.
(Illegal download, admittedly.  Album drops next week.)


Is it normal for a 32 year old man to enjoy country pop music?
(I should note this is not a new hobby.)
I say "yes"....and can already see our future teenage children cringing when their dad sings said songs aloud when toting them (and their friends!) around in the car. Ha!
:)



2.
Warm modernism.
Perhaps finally a "name" for my personal design aesthetic?
(At least it's close.)






3.
Out-of-the-box Housewarming Gifts
Like this adorable one...simply attach a tag that says
"just add ice cream"!
How sweet!




4.
Navy + Lace cocktail dress
{HERE}



Love, love, love those jewel tones for the fall!
Now, I just need a reason to purchase this dress...
Can someone please invite me to a party or get married soon?  Thanks.



5.
Playtime Activities for Baby's First Year
{HERE}
How fun!



And a few more links, just because I love ya...

What a fun little treat for football viewing.

20 key measurement rules for decorating your home.

A cute photo idea for cousins.

These dinner salads looks tasty and healthy.

7 relationship mistakes even the smartest couples make.

Check out the 50 most romantic photos {HERE} - so adorable I can't stand it.

True and true.

Have a fun weekend!

~images via lonny, stella mccartney, & pinterest~

No comments:

Post a Comment