Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Northern escape

Since I have so many amazing photos of our relaxing getaway,
I figured I would unveil them in installments.
:)

First up? Well, let's call this "the nature" viewing.
Just looking at these makes me feel relaxed all over again...



A calm, glass-like lake + fishing...




...Watching a crazy thunderstorm blow in from the porch...



...watching the leaves change colors more and more each day...



...breathtaking pink & orange sunsets...


...starry nights...


...crisp, piney air...




...an onslaught of taxidermy...
("Nooooope, Chuck Testa.")




...foggy, chilly mornings (perfect for cuddling by the fire with coffee!)



(sigh)

If you've never been to northern Wisconsin,
I highly recommend it!

More photos to come...

~photos by b~

No comments:

Post a Comment