Monday, April 9, 2012

Non-traditional beach escape

Normally, when I think of beach retreats, I think of anything Coastal Living.
Breezy blues, bright accents, bringing the outdoors in.
Which don't get me wrong, I adore.

But this simple, almost masculine, overly black & white, beach escape
brings another "coastal living" concept to life.

Let's take a look at Tobi Tobin's Malibu beach home,
featured {HERE} in the March/April issue of Lonny...

Fresh white & woodsy neutrals.



A b-nook with a view?
Don't mind if I do.


Hello, ocean.



And here's a glimpse inside her LA boutique,
I can see where she got her inspiration for the interior, no?


What are your thoughts on this beach house?
Love it?  Or, do you prefer more traditional styles?

Either way, now I'm daydreaming about a SoCal beach day...


(sigh)

~images via Lonny x 6 & because i'm addicted~

No comments:

Post a Comment