Tuesday, April 10, 2012

They call me mellow yellow

Or perhaps, not so  mellow?


Regardless, I'm having a major  yellow moment.
Pops of this bright cheery shade simply make me happy!

Here are some of my favorite applications of yellow...

Interiors


DIY monochromatic framed yellow art.
I might just have to do this.  Sooner than later.


Greek key wallpaper + accent lamp + art


God love a sliding barn door.





Fashions

Paired with that subtle leopard?! Sheesh!









(...drooling...)

How do you feel about a little  - or a lot - of yellow in your life?
I say, the more the merrier.
Let the sun shine in!

~ interior images via coco+kelley x 2, pinterest x 2, dezeen, stylebyemilyhenderson, heidiclaire, cupcakes & cashmere / fashion images via pinterest x 2, bittersweet colours, elements of style x 2, this is not new, middle child complex, tandsdaybook, & thedaybookblog ~

No comments:

Post a Comment