Sunday, April 1, 2012

Current cravings

It is full-on spring!
Thus, my cravings are related to all things sunshine, rising temps,
al fresco dining & relaxing with good company.


1.
Maxi Tee Dress
$128 via shopbop
{HERE}
But which color to choose?
I think they're all rad, but kind of leaning toward the bold royal blue.
(It looks like a white tee tucked into a maxi skirt, but alas, it is one piece!)


I would pair this with  a fun long necklace and/or an arm party,
strappy flat sandals, 
and possibly a fedora (to cover up wind-blown locks).


2.
Al fresco dining & drinking.
And in a hip, renovated barn?
Yes, puh-lease.


3.
Refreshing beverages,
such as fresh-squeezed blackberry lemonade!
Recipe via "the pastry affair" {HERE}.
(Vodka optional.)


4.
Farmer's Market produce!
I especially have my eye on this amazing, versatile chopped salad,
via the Pioneer Woman.
Recipe {HERE}.
Yum, yum, yum!


5.
This love song...on repeat.
Perhaps it's the hormones,
but seriously, tears stream down my face when I hear this sweet refrain.


And I think every man in a relationship with his soul mate would have to agree.
<3

~image via shop bop, this is not new, delight by design, the pastry affair, & pioneer woman~

No comments:

Post a Comment