Thursday, April 5, 2012

Green with envy

I "heart" green.
(Especially in the spring.)
So vibrant and and refreshing!

I think Kelly Wearstler, the Queen of Color, says it best:
"Green is such an amazing, confident color.  It's life-giving, and it makes me think of nature, health, and vitality."

Word, sister.
Some of my favorite bold, green spaces...







I especially love "subtle" hints of green,
from this fabulous chandelier to an over-sized indoor plant.


And we can't forget all the fantastic, fresh, green fashion...





How will you be incorporating "green" into your every day spring living?

~interior images via coco+kelley, sketch42blog x 2, house beautiful x 3, elements of style / fashion images via garypeppervintage, thesfstyle, the sartorialist, & anthropologie~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment