Monday, September 12, 2011

More link love

Since the huzz works for the United States Postal Service, 
I have to give a shout out to some of the
new beautiful stamps you can find at your local post office.
Makes me want to send you all a letter on pretty stationary ASAP!




I am LOVING this vintage, copper, striped sweater dress from Madewell.
I want to wear it over skinny black pants with brown leather booties,
and walk around in the crisp fall air, sipping on pumpkin spiced lattes.
It screams "it's fall and I am one hot mama!"


I have a "10% off and free shipping" coupon to use,
but it would still run about $150.  :(  Booooo.



It's back-to-school time, kids!
And this DIY wall mirror from vintage rulers is pretty rad.
Love the creative design*sponge tutorials!



More home bars, please!
You know I love them. {HERE and HERE}
All you ever needed to know about styled bar carts at Simplified Bee...


I'm not surprised that PS22 finally caught a big break.  Remember them?
{HERE}
Did you see their darling 9/11 commercial?!
Chills.


Hope these gems have inspired you to have a good "case of the Mondays" today!


~Images via Cup of Jo, Madewell, design*sponge, & Simplified Bee~

1 comment:

  1. Apologizes for the weird, small & skinny font today...blogspot.com glitch. Grrr!

    ReplyDelete