Thursday, September 22, 2011

Terrible, horrible, no good...

...very bad day.


Feeling like an idiot during rounds at residency?
Check.

Being called a "noctor" (diss on the NP profession) by one of the MD partners?
Slap in the face.

Car won't start in the parking lot of the ghetto hospital I'm rotating at?
Why not.

Jumping it three times still doesn't make it work?
Keep it comin'.

Feeling overly emotional and exhausted like the pregnant mess that I am?
(Not to mention sad that my husband is moving to Wisconsin months before me?)
Fuel to the fire.


When it rains, it freaking pours.

I feel like JR in this video...
Remember him? {HERE}


Taking solace in the fact that tomorrow is a "brand new day"...
not to mention FRIDAY.
It can only get better, right?

~Image via bits of truth~

1 comment:

  1. P.S. My expensive electric toothbrush just randomly started going off in the bathroom. I had to break it to get it to stop. WTF.

    ReplyDelete