Friday, September 9, 2011

Slippers

With me being on my feet all day, everyday,
I think this fall trend is one I will certainly jump on.


And if Olivia Palermo is doing it,
it must be cool.
{I love the little crest decal.}


{P.S. I DESPISE her personality ~ Remember "The City" everyone? Bizatch ~
but the girl can dress herself.  No doubt.}
I even dig these leopard print slippers:



And with a gift card to Nordstrom's burning a hole in my pocket,
I may even scoop a couple pairs of work-appropriate Tom's.
(Because they are just so comfortable and I'm a sucker for a good cause.)
Now just deciding which ones I like best...

Black and sparkly
(to wear with black pants):


Gilded herringbone
(to sport with khaki's):


Tweed
(both a nod to the Emerald Isle & the fall season):


Or, casual corduroy:


Decisions, decisions.
Off to the mall now so my dogs can stop barkin'.

~Images via Elements of Style, J. Crew, & Toms~



1 comment:

  1. what is the website where that first picture is taken? (the one with the group of slipper-clad feet)

    ReplyDelete