Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wish list

While shopping with my birthday coupons and gift cards,
I developed a wish list.
Wish list because:
1.  With personal budget cuts, I shouldn't be buying anything.
2.  Especially not frivolous things I do not really need.

Regardless,
check out some of these cute splurges I've currently got a hankering for...

Monogrammed mugs from Anthro:


(I obviously want the "a" & "b".)


The most delightfully scented candle from Pottery Barn:
(P.S.  Can't find this scent online, which makes me feel inclined to rush back there and buy them all out!  Did I mention it's the PERFECT scent to transition into autumn?)


This funky, yet delicate, bracelet from Anthro:
(Hefty price tag, as usual. Read:  must figure out a way to DIY!)


~Images via anthropologie & ebay~

No comments:

Post a Comment