Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Picker Sisters

Lately, I cannot get enough of this show!
(And, unlike my husband and father,
I hate shows of this nature...say American Pickers, Pawn Stars,
Hard Core Pawn, Storage Wars, etc.  BARF. I despise you all.)

Yet, I adore The Picker Sisters.


These two little ladies are interior designers who just opened a store in LA.
They drive along I-10 in the South in their cute clothes and "pick" for a living...
We're talking scouring junk yards, farms, etc.
They dig through the piles of crap,
barter and heckle with some cute country bumpkins, and then
turn their purchased old rusty metal & wood into amazing pieces for the home!


I love watching them give Alan, their builder, shit.
These modern swivel chairs were once Diamond T truck fenders.
Amaze-balls.


Watching the show makes me want to head to a flea market
and get my DIY on right now.
Tuesday nights on Lifetime.
Don't miss it!

~Images via Lifetime~

No comments:

Post a Comment