Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Accents

I'm not talking British or Bostonian, people.
I'm talking chairs.

We've been on the lookout for the perfect sofa,
but I think the accompanying accent chairs are equally important.
While the couch is where you lounge (and requires utmost comfort),
accent chairs speak to your space's aesthetic and personal style.

Here are some of my favorites:











I especially love pieces that are interesting in structure and texture,
that really bring that special architectural "something" to the space.
And I think if you're fortunate to find a matching pair,
it takes things to another level.
Kudos to you!

I'd been kinda digging this blue & white chevron set from HomeGoods.
Lord knows their price is right,
yet I couldn't commit to the color and now they're gone!
{That ALWAYS happens at HomeGoods.  So, if you like something, buy it stat!}
Slim pick'ins now.  Tested out this limey green pair...comfy.
But I definitely don't love. Drab city.


What's your favorite source for furniture??

~Images via Elle Decor~

(Disclaimer: Some of these photos were collected for my own home inspiration files and I do not know its source of origin.
If you know, please inform me & I will correctly cite!)

No comments:

Post a Comment