Monday, September 26, 2011

Current obsessions

File this post under (random) "things I am currently OBSESSED with:"

Water Bobbles


One water bobble = 300 regular water bottles!
Think of it is a personal Brita filter on-the-go.
Makes every water "drinking water" worthy...
not to mention they're environmentally friendly.
Replace the filter every 2 months and you're in business!
Love.


"Cool Touch" Kleenex

I found myself battling allergies this weekend.
Word to the wise:
Preggo + sickness = super shitty.
(Mostly because you can't take any of the good meds. And already feel exhausted.)
I digress.
But then, I saw these "cooling" Kleenex at Target:


I don't know what kind of voodoo these Kleenex people are working with,
but these tissues are seriously SO comfy on a raw, inflamed schnoz.
(And yes, they are actually cool to the touch.)
They were on sale for $1.49/box.  I MUST go buy more!


Lush "Ultra Bland" Face Wash


Gifted to me by a good friend.
I cannot get over how clean and soft it makes your skin feel!
(Unfortch, seeing as my hormonal, sensitive skin
currently cannot handle anything other than Cetaphil,
I am looking forward to commence its use this spring.)


Finally, (I could keep going, but I won't)
this jam off the latest Strokes album:


So damn catchy...a mood/energy booster for sure!
Probably because listening to The Strokes instantly transports me to college,
and all the gloriousness that being 21 has to offer.

Happy Monday, m'dears!

No comments:

Post a Comment