Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Favorite fall nails

Not only is fall my favorite season,
but it also means it's time to rock my favorite nail colors!
[Not that I dislike the vibrant bright summer colors or springy pastels,
but I guess I have rich blood when it comes to nail fashion. ;)]

Here they are, in no particular order...

OPI's "You Don't Know Jaques".
The perfect gray.  Flattering on everyone.


OPI's "Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ".
A rich, dark, raisiny-red.
I don't know who the heck Mrs. O'Leary is, but her BBQ hue
screams "Let's go pick apples and pumpkins and snuggle by the fire!"


OPI's "Lincoln Park After Dark".
Purple so dark it's almost black.
A fall and winter staple.  Not to mention Halloween perfection.


Essie's "Going Incognito".
For when you're "feelin' so fly like a Cheesehead."
Gotta rock this dark emerald shade for Green Bay Packer games.


Essie's "Case Study".
A neutral brownish-khaki.
Work appropriate, season approved.

What are your favorite nail colors this season?

~Images via OPI and Essie~

No comments:

Post a Comment