Saturday, May 9, 2015

The Friday Five

Er, The Saturday Five.
Because I fell asleep on the couch last night at about 9pm.
Lame, I know.
I'm back at work this week (read: extra super excited that it's the weekend!)
So even though it's a little tardy, here's what's good this week...

1.
Elle King
My oldest son likes to proclaim, "she's a really good singer!"
True dat.
Kind of Amy Winehouse meets Adele, all raspy and raw.




2.
Perfect weekend wear.
As in, pretty much this exact outfit...all weekend long.
(Maybe minus the grandpa sweater.)




3.
Initial necklaces.
Hoping to add a "V" to my collection this Mother's Day. (hint, hint)
{HERE}




4.
Belvita Breakfast Biscuits.
Whole grains + protein (read: actually keeps me full).
I can eat them while driving.
They're quick & easy I don't have time to make anything else!
Currently grooving on the new "cranberry orange" flavor.



5.
A shout out to the world's "okayest" moms
Because I need to hear all of this,
especially during my heinously tiring "working mom" weeks.




And a few more fun and fabulous links to peruse...

Drooling over these ice cream innovations.

I think I need this shirt worn by mama Drew Barrymore.

Have you seen these? A cancer survivor designs the cards she wishes she would've received.


Jennifer Aniston's 5-minute hot body workout.

Segue to....

Cheese: the secret to longer life and faster metabolism!?! #bestnewsever

The saddest cookbooks of all time. LOL!

Choosing the right light bulbs for your living spaces.

Finally, a few funny motherly sentiments, just in time for Mother's Day.


Have a fabulous weekend, m'loves!


~images via hstory.polyvore.com, etsy, paperblog / pics via bitsofbreezy~

No comments:

Post a Comment