Friday, January 4, 2013

The Friday Five

Happy First Friday of 2013!
Here's what I'm digging this week...

1.
Don't hold the Mayer.
Just because it's a new year doesn't mean I love Mr. Hawthorne any less.




2.
Lucite.
I'm not normally a huge fan of lucite,
but I think that in a small space, it can really work!
As in, the lucite furniture is essentially invisible making a small space appear larger.
Don't you think?
Case in point, this breakfast nook is to die.




3.
Plaid.
I sure am loving a touch of plaid with just about everything this season.
Por ejemplo:




4.
Good Morning, Yoga
A 5-sequence routine to start your day off right!




5.
16 Ways to Blow Your Marriage
{HERE}
Some really good reminders for everyone in a long-term relationship.



And a few more links just because it's FRIDAY!!!

A post-Christmas cookie thigh workout.

My nightstand & desk need these stat!

7 ways to get to know your neighbors.

How to dress when you're expecting.

And some adorable gender reveals.

Truth.

TGIF!

~images via lisa sherry interiors, chanel&mademoiselle@tumblr, trulysisters@tumblr, 

No comments:

Post a Comment