Saturday, November 5, 2011

Turkey Day tablescapes

If you're hosting Thanksgiving this year,
it's time to start thinking tablescapes.
We eat with our eyes first, after all!
(I personally CANNOT WAIT to host holiday family dinners!)
Here are some faves from my inspiration archives...

Those orange dahlias are absolutely STUNNING.
And I just love that bronzy silverware.


I am dying to "gild" something, aren't you? So why not pumpkins & gourds?!
Beautiful against an unexpected blue & white theme.


Along the same lines,
these painted white mini-pumpkins make ADORABLE place cards.
(If we're getting serious here, and I think we are, 
I would print out the Webster definition of "thankful", cut it into a tag,
then write the guests name over the top.
I mean, COME ON.  Love it.)


Cranberries are one of my favorite parts of T-Day.  (Underrated in my opinion!)
So why not incorporate them into the decor?
They look simply gorgeous in a vase,
and the matching richly colored Gerbers and votives just take things over the top.


I am also digging the combo of white and orange pumpkins
against those dark plates & natural linens.


These monochromatic, natural gold tones have me swooning!


And I love everything about this tablescape.
(Maybe that green Depression-style glass the most.)


Last but not least...
These gold bowls are the perfect vessel to hold floating candles & pretty fall leaves!
If you're fortunate enough to be able to spend part of the holiday outdoors,
this is a great way to go!


What fun, creative things are you doing to your Thanksgiving table?

Disclaimer:  All of these images are from my own inspiration files and I do not know their source.
If you know, please inform me and I will correctly cite.

No comments:

Post a Comment