Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Rainy day inspiration

Hello, lovelies.
It may be rainy and cold outside,
but sometimes that's the perfect canvas for inspiration.

Melancholy music with perfectly harmonized vocals.
(Kind of reminds me of Jeff Bridges & the Crazy Heart soundtrack.)


BEAUTIFUL paintings.
Loving those pops of red against the dark and stormy backdrops.


Very San Francisco chic, if you ask me.
I think they'd look amazeballs hanging on the wall in my future mudroom.


Or how about the fabulous J. Crew outerwear this season?
Toggle coat with wool-cashmere.


A belted boulevard trench.


Schoolboy blazer in classic Donegal tweed.


Why didn't I buy a tweed jacket when we were in Ireland again?
Grrrrrrr.

And how about these boots?
The yellow bows are just too cute for words.


Hope this cold November Rain doesn't get you down!


~Images via shaw gallery, bourbon & pearls, J. Crew, & joules~

No comments:

Post a Comment