Monday, November 14, 2011

It's one of those days...

I apologize ahead of time for the rudeness of this post.
(And God willing, that you're not on this list.)


1.  Everyone on I-290.

2.  This short, squatty female resident who's constantly pushing up her Gucci glasses and looks like she's always smelling a fart.

3.  This guy (and whoever wrote this most annoying jingle):


(I'm sorry.  I just made you sing that out loud and now you want to punch yourself!)

4.  Scott Walker.  Also known as Governor Asshat.

5.  Nurses who let their patients sit in shit/piss.

6.  Doctors who wait too long to consult hospice on obviously dying patients.

7.  Anyone who likes Michigan State.  Or Ohio State, for that matter.
Or thinks that Joe-Pa shouldn't have been canned.

8.  Kim K. and Kris Humphries.  You are both a disgrace, especially in today's economy.  And your ass is seriously beyond ginormous.  I don't even understand it.

  
9.  The Einstein's employee who consistently puts sugar in my coffee & gives me the wrong bagel.  (I'm looking at you, Cinnamon Raisin w/ plain full fat cream cheese!)

10.  Joe Lee, the insane squirrel, who is constantly knocking over my plants and eating my pumpkin.

11.  Every single employee within the Rush University College of Nursing administrative office.  Could you please not screw up even one thing?!?  It will be a miracle if I receive my diploma this decade...with my name spelled correctly.

12.  Drug reps.  Take your floozy blonde ass & free pens and head back to the Neiman Marcus from which you came.

13.  Whoever the hell assigned a medical student to me for my last 2 weeks.  Seriously.  He is dumber than an ox and I am in no mood to babysit.

That is all....for now.
(Hey, the week is young.  And my hormones fluctuating.)
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment