Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's about time...

...for another Real Housewives recap!!

Ummmm, who keeps telling these ladies they can sing?
And make music videos?
Gross.


And her husband Joe?  Giant toolbox.
He probably has a boner 20/24 hours a day.
I picture him dry humping anything in site.
Same could be said for Joe Giudice, a.k.a  "Juicy".
Double gross.
(I did, however, thoroughly enjoy his face plant.)


Moving on to Beverly Hills.
This season is BEYOND beyond beyond...
We recently were gifted with the appearance of Dana, "Princess Tits,"
(and her $25,000 sunglasses and Thai mathlete of an infant)
and Brandi, Eddie Cibrian's ex-  (who I at first felt sorry for at Kyle's party, but now realize she's a true bitchy van der sloot.)

Is Adrienne exceptionally mean to Paul this year or am I imagining things?
I love how much their personal chef hates all of them.

Camille appears to be on Valium, while
Kim is officially cracked out.
(I did, however, truly enjoy her mocking Lisa on the slopes...
when she was shitfaced on Adrienne's private jet.)


As for Taylor?  2 words:  Eat something.
I know she's going through a hard time and all, but seriously.
One fart by Jiggy and she'd blow right out of Beverly Hills and back to Oklahoma.

Lisa commenting on the the Royal Wedding?
I don't get that whatsoever.
If I'd known CNN was hiring any nitwit with an opinion on Royal doings,
I would have certainly applied.

Happy "Guilty Pleasure" Viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment