I think either of these yummy cocktails would be a great addition
to any Halloween celebration.
Even virgin drinks, like limeade,
would be super fun in special drinking vessels such as these:
I am also loving these fun Halloween products from Olive & Cocoa!
They would make great Halloween hostess gifts.
And to round out your holiday party,
here's a taste of some of my favorite tracks off my Halloween Party playlist.
(I can't give away all my secrets.)
The lyrics to this one are freaking insane.
- Witchy Woman (The Eagles)
- Bad Things (Jace Everett, a.k.a. True Blood theme song)
- Somebody's Watching Me (Rockwell)
- Lotion (Greenskeepers, a.k.a. song from Silence of the Lambs)
- I Want Candy (Bow Wow Wow)
- Bad Moon Rising (Creedence Clearwater)
- Thriller (Michael Jackson)
- Spooky (Dusty Springfield)
- Black Magic Woman (Santana)
- She Wolf (Shakira)
Happy Halloween Partying!
~Images via Martha Stewart & Olive and Cocoa~