Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween Party, Part Deux


I think either of these yummy cocktails would be a great addition
to any Halloween celebration.




Even virgin drinks, like limeade,
would be super fun in special drinking vessels such as these:


I am also loving these fun Halloween products from Olive & Cocoa!
They would make great Halloween hostess gifts.




And to round out your holiday party, 
here's a taste of some of my favorite tracks off my Halloween Party playlist.
(I can't give away all  my secrets.)


The lyrics to this one are freaking insane.
Google it.
  • Witchy Woman (The Eagles)
  • Bad Things (Jace Everett, a.k.a. True Blood theme song)
  • Somebody's Watching Me (Rockwell)
  • Lotion (Greenskeepers, a.k.a. song from Silence of the Lambs)
  • I Want Candy (Bow Wow Wow)
  • Bad Moon Rising (Creedence Clearwater)
  • Thriller (Michael Jackson)
  • Spooky (Dusty Springfield)
  • Black Magic Woman (Santana)
  • She Wolf (Shakira)
Happy Halloween Partying!

~Images via Martha Stewart & Olive and Cocoa~

No comments:

Post a Comment