Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Martha Stewart Halloween

Loving these ideas for Halloween home decor and party fun,
by none other than the DIY guru herself.
First, a little scary curb appeal to kick things off...



A unique pumpkin carving display...


Or, make it super unique by carving squash!
(Although, kudos to whoever on Martha's team did this,
considering I find cutting a butternut in half to be difficult and dangerous.)


A cheap, yet absolutely adorable idea - balloons!
Classic orange and black jack-o-lanterns...


But I especially love these aliens!
Made with glow sticks inside white balloons.


A creepy centerpiece.


Fun candy pails made out of painted mason jars.


A paper rat infestation.  Yikes!


Or how about some spooky, flickering shadows to set the mood?


Can't decide which idea I like best.
But I do know it makes me want to throw a Halloween party
and get my craft on, Martha-style,
ASAP.

~Images via Martha Stewart & madebygirl~

No comments:

Post a Comment